27 October 2009

25hrs to my b'day

another 25hrs to my b'day... exciting... but without objective or any so called 'aim'... hornestly... for tis yrs... i didnt hav any expect gift... how 2 tel in english leh?? i didnt demand any present o gift... o even in my mind i dun hav any things tat i really wan... duno y leh... every b'day i wil wait for my expect present... so sad... every yrs i cant receive da thing tat i wan... tis yrs really nt much rasa on my b'day... summore on tat day still need 2 study full day class... how sad is tat?!

erm... in my mind.. i jux wait for tat things... nt cox of b'day la... i jux feel tat wan to get at lease one in my life... i think tat wil b a happy things for me(wen receive it)... duno leh... stil waiting for tat... b'day b'day... y ppl think tat very big stuff geh?? y tis yrs i really tak ada feel on tat geh?? sigh... mayb i know tis yrs wont b any celebration... so no feel gua...

on 29th tat is a full day class... den nite bear hav 2 celebrate ken's b'day wif his frenz... i celebrate wif my family in traditional way-- eat 2gather, da most 'special' de mai add in a cake wif champagne lo... sigh... frenz?? text 2 me with: 'happy b'day' & some wishes lo... den who else?? sigh sigh sigh...

bad PR skill is like tat de lo... who asked me dun hav tat skill?! k la... gud nite everybody... 2molo stil hav a test... haiz... ms.julynn test... gambateh on tat ba... nite...

1 comment:

  1. nah --> http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-use-an-ipod

    a early present for u..
    hope it helps :D

    whishing u a VERY VERY VERY happi bdae in advance :)

    Meh Meh

    ReplyDelete