08 December 2009

exam

i think i going 2 fail my marketing subject d... didnt study @ all... read in last minutes time... den wat wil get?? F tis is da only result u will get... C- wil b da most lucky result... really dun hope 2 get fail my result... hornestly speaking... since sem 1 until now i never get fail in my final exam... i only get one C- in overall... 5A out of 16 subject... y so worst?! bcox of sem 2... cant follow up at all... den get all C in all sem 2 subject... wat a 'nice' result is tat?? lol... funny... so da overall result wil b 5A 4B 7C out of 16 subject... worst rite?!

thursday wil hav another exam again... another final exam... i promise i wil study on 2nite o 2molo... no more joke... no more fun... @ lease leaf through every so called 'important pages'... syndy chong kah sin... dun get C anymore k?? da transcript really not nice d... u know?! dun gif up!! u wan 2 b better den someone... cannot worse den others... i wan 2 graduate... i wan da diploma... i wan my parents 2 proud on me... tel everybody i'm educated... i'm nt da 'lazy-est' n not da 'stupid-est' among my relative... i wont b worst den them u know...

No comments:

Post a Comment