31 December 2009

last post on 2009

2day is 31st dec 2009... means 2day is da last day of year 2009... my 19yrs old life going 2 leave... im entering to 20 yrs old... omg... means tat my ten-digit has to add 1 on it alr... im nt a 'sap leng sui' punya teenager liao... im a 'ya leng sui' punya adult liao... y y y?? dun 1 old so fast leh... no way... i stil wan 2 b a young gal... a small little gal... omg... aiyoyo... how sad is tis?! i hav 2 accept da reality life rite?? huh... ='(

jux thinking about da past... what did i do in whole year 2009?!
yeah, college 1st...
-been to kuala selangor wif my 0523...
-genting wif fei ren gang...
-visit 2 sunway hotel and steamboat 2gather wif 0523...
-stay @ wangsa for MATTA fair purpose, know siow tin rachel and charlie, b frenz wif them...
-important things... da 2 pair of couple having same starscope... ^^
-eat tang yuan 2gather...
-celebrate 2nd anniversary @ kaki corner...
-dance every nite @ wangsa for sportday purpose...

next... my dear stuff... haha...
-my 1st flower from guy... ^^ love it lots.. muackss...
-celebrate 2nd anniversary @ times square...
-wu zut zut(my xmas gift)
-argue-ing all da time... but v know more bout each other...
-yeah... no need 2 take bus liao... ^^
-try lots of new food...
-bring me to many new place tat i didnt went through b4...
-take k of my wen i injured...(how bad, i injured 3 time in 2 month u know)
-ulu langat trip^^ wish 2 go again...
-'surprice' b'day.. haha...
-sorry crad from u... hehe...
i hav 2 say i love u dear... ^^

third... my family... yea... even nth much... ^^
-celebrate dad's b'd...
-celebrate mom b'd...
-cny @ perak & puchong... yeah... next CNY is coming... exciting...
-renovation for da external part of my hse..
-my dog.. she leave for a year d... i miss u lots... aren't u coming back home soon??

thr are stil lots... lazy 2 type liao... jux can say 80% stuff of year 2009 i like it alots... love tis yrs... love da stuff... love all da ppl... i love everythings... even u who reading my blog.... muackss... thx for reading my blog for da whole yrs... thx for ur supporting... thx for ur reading... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment